Scrabble word: REBUFF
In which Scrabble dictionary does REBUFF exist?
Definitions of REBUFF in dictionaries:
- noun - a deliberate discourteous act (usually as an expression of anger or disapproval)
- noun - an instance of driving away or warding off
- verb - reject outright and bluntly
- verb - force or drive back
- A blunt or abrupt repulse or refusal, as to an offer.
- A check or an abrupt setback to progress or action.
- To reject bluntly, often disdainfully; snub.
- To repel or drive back.
- verb - to reject or refuse curtly