Scrabble word: REBUFF
In which Scrabble dictionary does REBUFF exist?
Definitions of REBUFF in dictionaries:
- noun - a deliberate discourteous act (usually as an expression of anger or disapproval)
- noun - an instance of driving away or warding off
- verb - reject outright and bluntly
- verb - force or drive back
- A blunt or abrupt repulse or refusal, as to an offer.
- A check or an abrupt setback to progress or action.
- To reject bluntly, often disdainfully; snub.
- To repel or drive back.
- verb - to reject or refuse curtly
There are 6 letters in REBUFF: B E F F R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REBUFF
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REBUFF plus a wildcard: REBUFF?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REBUFF
Images for REBUFF
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.