Scrabble word: PROOFS
In which Scrabble dictionary does PROOFS exist?
Definitions of PROOFS in dictionaries:
- noun - any factual evidence that helps to establish the truth of something
- noun - a formal series of statements showing that if one thing is true something else necessarily follows from it
- noun - a measure of alcoholic strength expressed as an integer twice the percentage of alcohol present (by volume)
- noun - (printing) an impression made to check for errors
- noun - a trial photographic print from a negative
- noun - the act of validating
- verb - make or take a proof of, such as a photographic negative, an etching, or typeset
- verb - knead to reach proper lightness
- verb - read for errors
- verb - activate by mixing with water and sometimes sugar or milk
- verb - make resistant (to harm)
- verb - to examine for errors
There are 6 letters in PROOFS: F O O P R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PROOFS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PROOFS plus a wildcard: PROOFS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PROOFS
Images for PROOFS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.