Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: NULLIFY
In which Scrabble dictionary does NULLIFY exist?
Definitions of NULLIFY in dictionaries:
- verb - declare invalid
- verb - show to be invalid
- verb - make ineffective by counterbalancing the effect of
- To make null; invalidate.
- To counteract the force or effectiveness of.
- v - to make useless or ineffective
There are 7 letters in NULLIFY: F I L L N U Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to NULLIFY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NULLIFY plus a wildcard: NULLIFY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NULLIFY
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for NULLIFY
- More DragonFly wallpapers
- North Korea Threatens To nullify Armistice What Did That 1953 Pact ...
- ... Holloway supports NC H.R. 982 to Oppose NDAA thanks to nullify-NDAA
- Best submit. Every City & Every State compareweightlossprogram.com
- ObamaCare States Refusing to set Up State-based Health Care Exchanges ...
- Activist Post nullify-NDAA Petition May 14th Press Conference
- 2007 July Surrender Submit
- If you are chosen for jury duty in Canada or in the US you have the ...
- ... Ex-DEA heads U.N. panel urge feds to nullify Wash. Colo. pot laws
- ... nullify Obamacare. Please write your state senator representative