Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MOLLUSK
In which Scrabble dictionary does MOLLUSK exist?
Definitions of MOLLUSK in dictionaries:
- noun - invertebrate having a soft unsegmented body usually enclosed in a shell
- Any of numerous chiefly marine invertebrates of the phylum Mollusca, typically having a soft unsegmented body, a mantle, and a protective calcareous shell and including the edible shellfish and the snails.
- n - any of a phylum of soft-bodied invertebrates
There are 7 letters in MOLLUSK: K L L M O S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MOLLUSK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MOLLUSK plus a wildcard: MOLLUSK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MOLLUSK
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MOLLUSK
- mollusk Free Stock Photo - Public Domain Pictures
- Snails mollusk Environment Eyes Download free Photos
- 7salemanimalkingdom - mollusks
- Animal Creep mollusk Snail Download free Photos
- Clams Mussels and Oysters are common types of mollusks
- Drug Research & Development
- The Wonders of the Seas mollusks
- molluskmollusks Animal Planet
- Human mollusk
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.