Is MISSING valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MISSING in various dictionaries:
- verb - fail to perceive or to catch with the senses or the mind
- verb - feel or suffer from the lack of
- verb - fail to attend an event or activity
- verb - leave undone or leave out
- verb - fail to reach or get to
- verb - be without
- verb - fail to reach
- verb - be absent
- verb - fail to experience
- adj - not able to be found
- adj - nonexistent
- Not present; absent.
- Lost: a missing person; soldiers missing in action.
- Lacking; wanting: This book has 12 missing pages.
- verb - to fail to make contact with
There are 7 letters in MISSING: G I I M N S S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MISSING
To search all scrabble anagrams of MISSING, to go: MISSING?
Rearrange the letters in MISSING and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of MISSING
Images for MISSING
What's nearby MISSING
Lookup in Wiki for MISSING
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We keep maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MISSING, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MISSING"