Scrabble word: MISSING
In which Scrabble dictionary does MISSING exist?
Definitions of MISSING in dictionaries:
- verb - fail to perceive or to catch with the senses or the mind
- verb - feel or suffer from the lack of
- verb - fail to attend an event or activity
- verb - leave undone or leave out
- verb - fail to reach or get to
- verb - be without
- verb - fail to reach
- verb - be absent
- verb - fail to experience
- adj - not able to be found
- adj - nonexistent
- Not present; absent.
- Lost: a missing person; soldiers missing in action.
- Lacking; wanting: This book has 12 missing pages.
- verb - to fail to make contact with