Scrabble word: MISSING
In which Scrabble dictionary does MISSING exist?
Definitions of MISSING in dictionaries:
- verb - fail to perceive or to catch with the senses or the mind
- verb - feel or suffer from the lack of
- verb - fail to attend an event or activity
- verb - leave undone or leave out
- verb - fail to reach or get to
- verb - be without
- verb - fail to reach
- verb - be absent
- verb - fail to experience
- adj - not able to be found
- adj - nonexistent
- Not present; absent.
- Lost: a missing person; soldiers missing in action.
- Lacking; wanting: This book has 12 missing pages.
- verb - to fail to make contact with
There are 7 letters in MISSING: G I I M N S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MISSING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MISSING plus a wildcard: MISSING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MISSING
Images for MISSING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.