Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MIDGUT
In which Scrabble dictionary does MIDGUT exist?
Definitions of MIDGUT in dictionaries:
- The middle section of the digestive tract in a vertebrate embryo from which the ileum, jejunum, and portions of the duodenum and colon develop.
- The middle portion of the digestive tract of certain invertebrates, such as arthropods, lined with an enzyme-secreting tissue and serving as the main site of digestion and absorption.
- n - the middle part of the embryonic digestive tract
There are 6 letters in MIDGUT: D G I M T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MIDGUT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MIDGUT plus a wildcard: MIDGUT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MIDGUT
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MIDGUT
- GREGORC A. SMODI KERL M. I. (2007) Combating Varroa destructor ...
- Foregut - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- The Insect Excretory System - Diagram of the Insect Excretory System
- midgut volvulus
- Corkscrew sign Image Radiopaedia.org
- Corkscrew duodenum in malrotation with a midgut volvulus
- Figure 14. midgut volvulus. Image from a contrast-enhanced upper ...
- Intestinal Malrotation - Causes & Complications
- The Corkscrew Sign midgut Volvulus 1
- Complications of Congenital and Developmental Abnormalities of the ...