Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LUGGED
In which Scrabble dictionary does LUGGED exist?
Definitions of LUGGED in dictionaries:
- noun - ancient Celtic god
- noun - a sail with four corners that is hoisted from a yard that is oblique to the mast
- noun - a projecting piece that is used to lift or support or turn something
- noun - marine worms having a row of tufted gills along each side of the back
- v - to carry or pull with effort
There are 6 letters in LUGGED: D E G G L U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LUGGED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LUGGED plus a wildcard: LUGGED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LUGGED
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LUGGED
- lugged Type Butterfly Valve - China Valve Butterfly Valve
- lugged & Tapped Butterfly Valve Aquaflow
- Operated lugged Butterfly Valve Price Suppliers Manufacturers ...
- You are here Home HUK lugged PN16 Butterfly Valve DISSNBR Lever ...
- lugged steel Tumblr
- speed touring in Japan lugged bicycle frame construction
- lugged Type Butterfly ValveView lugged Type Butterfly ValveLIXIN ...
- Lovely Bicycle lugged Non-Steel
- 2012 Fondriest SF2 lugged steel road bike handbuilt in Italy
- lugged bike with a carbon post Flickr - Photo Sharing
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.