Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: KERNEL
In which Scrabble dictionary does KERNEL exist?
Definitions of KERNEL in dictionaries:
- noun - the inner and usually edible part of a seed or grain or nut or fruit stone
- noun - a single whole grain of a cereal
- noun - the choicest or most essential or most vital part of some idea or experience
- A grain or seed, as of a cereal grass, enclosed in a husk.
- The inner, usually edible seed of a nut or fruit stone.
- The most material and central part; the core: “that hard kernel of gaiety that never breaks” (Evelyn Waugh).
- verb - to envelop as a kernel (the inner part of a nut)
There are 6 letters in KERNEL: E E K L N R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to KERNEL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word KERNEL plus a wildcard: KERNEL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word KERNEL
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for KERNEL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.