Scrabble word: KERNEL
In which Scrabble dictionary does KERNEL exist?
Definitions of KERNEL in dictionaries:
- noun - the inner and usually edible part of a seed or grain or nut or fruit stone
- noun - a single whole grain of a cereal
- noun - the choicest or most essential or most vital part of some idea or experience
- A grain or seed, as of a cereal grass, enclosed in a husk.
- The inner, usually edible seed of a nut or fruit stone.
- The most material and central part; the core: “that hard kernel of gaiety that never breaks” (Evelyn Waugh).
- verb - to envelop as a kernel (the inner part of a nut)