Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: IGNITION
In which Scrabble dictionary does IGNITION exist?
Definitions of IGNITION in dictionaries:
- noun - the process of initiating combustion or catching fire
- noun - the mechanism that ignites the fuel in an internal-combustion engine
- noun - the act of setting something on fire
- The raising of a substance to its ignition point, as by electric current, friction, or mechanical shock.
- An electrical system, typically powered by a battery or magneto, that provides the spark to ignite the fuel mixture in an internal-combustion engine.
- A switch that activates this system.
- verb - to set on fire
There are 8 letters in IGNITION: G I I I N N O T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to IGNITION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word IGNITION plus a wildcard: IGNITION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word IGNITION
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for IGNITION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.