Scrabble word: IGNITION
In which Scrabble dictionary does IGNITION exist?
Definitions of IGNITION in dictionaries:
- noun - the process of initiating combustion or catching fire
- noun - the mechanism that ignites the fuel in an internal-combustion engine
- noun - the act of setting something on fire
- The raising of a substance to its ignition point, as by electric current, friction, or mechanical shock.
- An electrical system, typically powered by a battery or magneto, that provides the spark to ignite the fuel mixture in an internal-combustion engine.
- A switch that activates this system.
- verb - to set on fire