Scrabble word: HELLER
In which Scrabble dictionary does HELLER exist?
Definitions of HELLER in dictionaries:
- noun - 100 halers equal 1 koruna Slovakia
- noun - 100 halers equal 1 koruna in Czech Republic
- noun - United States novelist whose best known work was a black comedy inspired by his experiences in the Air Force during World War II (1923-1999)
- noun - a rowdy or mischievous person (usually a young man)
- A person who behaves recklessly or wildly.
- noun - a troublesome person
There are 6 letters in HELLER: E E H L L R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HELLER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HELLER plus a wildcard: HELLER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HELLER
Images for HELLER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.