Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GUIMPE
In which Scrabble dictionary does GUIMPE exist?
Definitions of GUIMPE in dictionaries:
- noun - a piece of starched cloth covering the shoulders of a nun's habit
- noun - a short blouse with sleeves that is worn under a jumper or pinafore dress
- A blouse worn under a jumper.
- A yoke insert for a low-necked dress.
- A starched cloth covering the neck and shoulders as part of a nun’s habit.
- See gimp1.
- n - a short blouse
There are 6 letters in GUIMPE: E G I M P U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GUIMPE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GUIMPE plus a wildcard: GUIMPE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GUIMPE
6 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GUIMPE
- guimpe mid 19th century American MFAB 47.1527
- French Vocabulary Illustrated guimpe
- Handwerktopic Ontdekislam.nl Forum
- Fijnproevers haken De handwerkstal.
- guimpe on Etsy a global handmade and vintage marketplace.
- Berceau complet babyclic Promo Puriculture
- Click on Item to view full description and additional photos
- guimpe in cotton dotted Swiss with 38 shell buttons for the back ...
- guimpe poupe Liberty Claire Aude 383 VENDU MERCI - Nol ...
- Filed Under Uncategorized