Scrabble word: GUIMPE
In which Scrabble dictionary does GUIMPE exist?
Definitions of GUIMPE in dictionaries:
- noun - a piece of starched cloth covering the shoulders of a nun's habit
- noun - a short blouse with sleeves that is worn under a jumper or pinafore dress
- A blouse worn under a jumper.
- A yoke insert for a low-necked dress.
- A starched cloth covering the neck and shoulders as part of a nun’s habit.
- See gimp1.
- noun - a short blouse
There are 6 letters in GUIMPE: E G I M P U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GUIMPE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GUIMPE plus a wildcard: GUIMPE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GUIMPE
Images for GUIMPE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.