Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GRUBBY
In which Scrabble dictionary does GRUBBY exist?
Definitions of GRUBBY in dictionaries:
- noun - small sculpin of the coast of New England
- adj - infested with grubs
- adj - thickly covered with ingrained dirt or soot
- Dirty; grimy: grubby old work clothes.
- Infested with grubs.
- Contemptible; despicable: has a grubby way of treating others.
- adj - free from dirt or stain
- verb - to rid of dirt or stain
There are 6 letters in GRUBBY: B B G R U Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GRUBBY plus a wildcard: GRUBBY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GRUBBY
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GRUBBY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.