Scrabble word: GRINDING
In which Scrabble dictionary does GRINDING exist?
Definitions of GRINDING in dictionaries:
- noun - material resulting from the process of grinding
- noun - a harsh and strident sound (as of the grinding of gears)
- noun - the wearing down of rock particles by friction due to water or wind or ice
- verb - press or grind with a crushing noise
- verb - make a grating or grinding sound by rubbing together
- verb - work hard
- verb - dance by rotating the pelvis in an erotically suggestive way, often while in contact with one's partner such that the dancers' legs are interlaced
- verb - reduce to small pieces or particles by pounding or abrading
- verb - created by grinding
- verb - shape or form by grinding
- verb - to wear, smooth, or sharpen by friction
There are 8 letters in GRINDING: D G G I I N N R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GRINDING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GRINDING plus a wildcard: GRINDING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GRINDING
Images for GRINDING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.