Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GOTHIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does GOTHIC exist?
Definitions of GOTHIC in dictionaries:
- noun - extinct East Germanic language of the ancient Goths
- noun - a heavy typeface in use from 15th to 18th centuries
- noun - a style of architecture developed in northern France that spread throughout Europe between the 12th and 16th centuries
- adj - characteristic of the style of type commonly used for printing German
- adj - of or relating to the language of the ancient Goths
- adj - of or relating to the Goths
- adj - as if belonging to the Middle Ages
- adj - characterized by gloom and mystery and the grotesque
- Of or relating to the Goths or their language.
- Germanic; Teutonic.
- Of or relating to the Middle Ages; medieval.
- Of or relating to an architectural style prevalent in western Europe from the 12th through the 15th century and characterized by pointed arches, rib vaulting, and flying buttresses.
- Of or relating to an architectural style derived from medieval Gothic.
- Of or relating to painting, sculpture, or other art forms prevalent in northern Europe from the 12th through the 15th century.
- Often gothic.
- The extinct East Germanic language of the Goths.
- Gothic art or architecture.
- Often gothic.
- A novel in a style emphasizing the grotesque, mysterious, and desolate.
- noun - a style of printing
There are 6 letters in GOTHIC: C G H I O T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GOTHIC
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GOTHIC plus a wildcard: GOTHIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GOTHIC
6 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GOTHIC
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.