Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GINGIVA
In which Scrabble dictionary does GINGIVA exist?
Definitions of GINGIVA in dictionaries:
- noun - the tissue (covered by mucous membrane) of the jaws that surrounds the bases of the teeth
- adj - the fleshy tissue that surrounds the teeth [n -VAE] : GINGIVAL
There are 7 letters in GINGIVA: A G G I I N V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GINGIVA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GINGIVA plus a wildcard: GINGIVA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GINGIVA
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GINGIVA
- ... crest into the gingival connective tissue. Attach gingiva to bone
- HLS [ Digestive System Oral Cavity and Teeth gingiva] LOW MAG
- gingival margin - definition of gingival margin in the Medical ...
- inflammation - definition of inflammation in the Medical dictionary ...
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Mandibular gingiva
- Developing the habit of brushing your teeth regularly is one of the ...
- Head and neck anatomy - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Northbay Animal Hospital - Veterinarian In San Rafael CA USA ...
- ... focal brownish pigmentations of the maxillary anterior gingiva