Scrabble word: GAUGED
In which Scrabble dictionary does GAUGED exist?
Definitions of GAUGED in dictionaries:
- verb - judge tentatively or form an estimate of (quantities or time)
- verb - rub to a uniform size
- verb - determine the capacity, volume, or contents of by measurement and calculation
- verb - measure precisely and against a standard
- verb - adapt to a specified measurement
- verb - mix in specific proportions
- verb - to measure precisely
There are 6 letters in GAUGED: A D E G G U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GAUGED plus a wildcard: GAUGED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GAUGED
Images for GAUGED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.