Scrabble word: FLANNEL
In which Scrabble dictionary does FLANNEL exist?
Definitions of FLANNEL in dictionaries:
- noun - a soft light woolen fabric
- noun - bath linen consisting of a piece of cloth used to wash the face and body
- noun - (usually in the plural) trousers made of flannel or gabardine or tweed or white cloth
- A soft woven cloth of wool or a blend of wool and cotton or synthetics.
- Outer clothing, especially trousers, made of this cloth.
- Underclothing made of this cloth.
- verb - to cover with flannel (a soft fabric)