Scrabble word: FLANNEL
Is FLANNEL valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of FLANNEL in dictionaries:
- noun - a soft light woolen fabric
- noun - bath linen consisting of a piece of cloth used to wash the face and body
- noun - (usually in the plural) trousers made of flannel or gabardine or tweed or white cloth
- A soft woven cloth of wool or a blend of wool and cotton or synthetics.
- Outer clothing, especially trousers, made of this cloth.
- Underclothing made of this cloth.
- verb - to cover with flannel (a soft fabric)
There are 7 letters in FLANNEL: A E F L L N N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FLANNEL
Click to search all anagrams of FLANNEL plus a wildcard: FLANNEL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FLANNEL
Images for FLANNEL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.