Scrabble word: FENCING
Is FENCING valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of FENCING in dictionaries:
- noun - a barrier that serves to enclose an area
- noun - material for building fences
- noun - the art or sport of fighting with swords (especially the use of foils or epees or sabres to score points under a set of rules)
- verb - enclose with a fence
- verb - receive stolen goods
- verb - fight with fencing swords
- verb - surround with a wall in order to fortify
- verb - have an argument about something
- The art or sport of using a foil, an épée, or a saber in attack and defense.
- Skillful repartee, especially as a defense against having to give direct answers.
- Material, such as wire, stakes, and rails, used in the construction of fences.
- A barrier or an enclosure of fences.
- noun - the art of using a sword in attack and defense
There are 7 letters in FENCING: C E F G I N N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FENCING
Click to search all anagrams of FENCING plus a wildcard: FENCING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FENCING
Images for FENCING
Lookup in Wiki for FENCING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.