Scrabble word: FENCING
In which Scrabble dictionary does FENCING exist?
Definitions of FENCING in dictionaries:
- noun - a barrier that serves to enclose an area
- noun - material for building fences
- noun - the art or sport of fighting with swords (especially the use of foils or epees or sabres to score points under a set of rules)
- verb - enclose with a fence
- verb - receive stolen goods
- verb - fight with fencing swords
- verb - surround with a wall in order to fortify
- verb - have an argument about something
- The art or sport of using a foil, an épée, or a saber in attack and defense.
- Skillful repartee, especially as a defense against having to give direct answers.
- Material, such as wire, stakes, and rails, used in the construction of fences.
- A barrier or an enclosure of fences.
- noun - the art of using a sword in attack and defense