Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FENCING
In which Scrabble dictionary does FENCING exist?
Definitions of FENCING in dictionaries:
- noun - a barrier that serves to enclose an area
- noun - material for building fences
- noun - the art or sport of fighting with swords (especially the use of foils or epees or sabres to score points under a set of rules)
- verb - enclose with a fence
- verb - receive stolen goods
- verb - fight with fencing swords
- verb - surround with a wall in order to fortify
- verb - have an argument about something
- The art or sport of using a foil, an épée, or a saber in attack and defense.
- Skillful repartee, especially as a defense against having to give direct answers.
- Material, such as wire, stakes, and rails, used in the construction of fences.
- A barrier or an enclosure of fences.
- n - the art of using a sword in attack and defense
There are 7 letters in FENCING: C E F G I N N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FENCING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FENCING plus a wildcard: FENCING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FENCING
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FENCING
- fencing Wallpaper Sports Wallpapers Gallery PC Desktop Wallpaper
- File0408 USA Olympic fencing.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- ... fencing Programs - Rankings of the best mens and womens NCAA fencing
- fencing Wallpapers Womens fencing Myspace Backgrounds Womens fencing ...
- ... fencing event during Day 5 of the Beijing 2008 Olympic Games at the
- This definition of fencing is taken from Wikipedia and according to ...
- Spungella Crazy fencing poses
- Cool fencing Picture of The Day Whats in a Fencers Brain
- fencing Sabre Pictures fencing Sabre
- ... fencing vids watch this awesome short fencing film featuring bruce