Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FELLED
In which Scrabble dictionary does FELLED exist?
Definitions of FELLED in dictionaries:
- verb - cause to fall by or as if by delivering a blow
- verb - pass away rapidly
- verb - sew a seam by folding the edges
- adv - indifferent to the pain of others [adj CRUELER, CRUELEST, CRUELLER, CRUELLEST] : CRUELLY
- v - to cause to fall
There are 6 letters in FELLED: D E E F L L
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FELLED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FELLED plus a wildcard: FELLED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FELLED
6 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FELLED
- felled seam french felled seam sleeve set suggestions factories that
- ASG in the SLC Flat felled Seam with Trim Tutorial
- seamstress poppykettle 101 Flat felled Seams
- Seam Finishes - Mock French and Flat felled - Sewing
- Flat felled Seams. a tutorial Ginas BERNINA Blog
- felled logs - E7600169 - enlarged - Science Photo Library
- Curvy Flat felled Seam
- felled SEAM
- Flat felled Foot - Foot of the Month - Heirloom CreationsHeirloom ...
- Like I said before a Flat Fell Seam is a great way to enclose your ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.