Scrabble word: EXPRESSES
In which Scrabble dictionary does EXPRESSES exist?
Definitions of EXPRESSES in dictionaries:
- noun - mail that is distributed by a rapid and efficient system
- noun - public transport consisting of a fast train or bus that makes only a few scheduled stops
- noun - rapid transport of goods
- verb - give expression to
- verb - articulate
- verb - serve as a means for expressing something
- verb - indicate through a symbol, formula, etc.
- verb - manifest the effects of (a gene or genetic trait)
- verb - obtain from a substance, as by mechanical action
- verb - send by rapid transport or special messenger service
- verb - to set forth in words
There are 9 letters in EXPRESSES: E E E P R S S S X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EXPRESSES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EXPRESSES plus a wildcard: EXPRESSES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EXPRESSES
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EXPRESSES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.