Scrabble word: EXPRESS
Is EXPRESS valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of EXPRESS in dictionaries:
- noun - mail that is distributed by a rapid and efficient system
- noun - public transport consisting of a fast train or bus that makes only a few scheduled stops
- noun - rapid transport of goods
- verb - give expression to
- verb - articulate
- verb - serve as a means for expressing something
- verb - indicate through a symbol, formula, etc.
- verb - manifest the effects of (a gene or genetic trait)
- verb - obtain from a substance, as by mechanical action
- verb - send by rapid transport or special messenger service
- adj - not tacit or implied
- adj - without unnecessary stops
- adv - by express
- To set forth in words; state.
- To manifest or communicate, as by a gesture; show.
- To make known the feelings or opinions of (oneself), as by statement or art.
- To convey or suggest a representation of; depict: The painting expresses the rage of war victims.
- To represent by a sign or a symbol; symbolize: express a fraction as a decimal.
- To squeeze or press out, as juice from an orange.
- To send by special messenger or rapid transport: express a package to Los Angeles.
- To cause (itself) to produce an effect or a phenotype.
- To manifest the effects of (a gene): Half of the people who inherit the gene express it.
- To manifest (a genetic trait): All the mice in the study expressed the defect.
- See Synonyms at explicit.
- Particular; specific: an express plan.
- Sent out with or moving at high speed.
- Direct, rapid, and usually nonstop: express delivery of packages; an express bus.
- By express delivery or transport.
- A rapid, efficient system for the delivery of goods and mail.
- Goods and mail conveyed by such a system.
- A means of transport, such as a train, that travels rapidly and makes few or no stops before its destination.
- Chiefly British.
- A special messenger.
- A message delivered by special courier.
- verb - to set forth in words
There are 7 letters in EXPRESS: E E P R S S X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EXPRESS
Click to search all anagrams of EXPRESS plus a wildcard: EXPRESS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EXPRESS
Images for EXPRESS
Lookup in Wiki for EXPRESS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.