Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: EXHALE
In which Scrabble dictionary does EXHALE exist?
Definitions of EXHALE in dictionaries:
- verb - expel air
- verb - give out (breath or an odor)
- To breathe out.
- To emit air or vapor.
- To be given off or emitted.
- To blow (something) forth or breathe (something) out.
- To give off; emit: chimneys exhaling dense smoke.
- v - to expel air or vapor
There are 6 letters in EXHALE: A E E H L X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EXHALE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EXHALE plus a wildcard: EXHALE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EXHALE
6 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EXHALE
- Inhale love exhale hate We Heart It
- Previews Jeremy Geddes & Ashley Wood exhale & Machine ...
- Boston Spa and Fitness exhale mind body spa Battery Wharf
- Coloring page exhale - img 11779.
- Spa Treatments Yoga and Core Fitness exhale mind body spa
- Inhale peace exhale tension
- CHOOSE 5 Gelish UV Gel Harmony Manicure Soak Off Color Coat Gel Nail ...
- Waiting to exhale - Warten auf Mr. Right (KV)
- Openings Jeremy Geddes exhale Jonathan LeVine Arrested ...
- Waiting to exhale