Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: EPOXIDE
In which Scrabble dictionary does EPOXIDE exist?
Definitions of EPOXIDE in dictionaries:
- A ring-shaped chemical structure consisting of an oxygen atom bonded to two other atoms, usually of carbon, that are already bonded to each other.
- A compound containing such a structure.
- n - an epoxy compound
There are 7 letters in EPOXIDE: D E E I O P X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EPOXIDE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EPOXIDE plus a wildcard: EPOXIDE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EPOXIDE
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EPOXIDE
- Fileepoxide generic.png - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Profinity epoxide Resin Process Separations Bio-Rad
- Meso epoxide
- ... factors influencing the peroxyhemiketal epoxide ratio are reflected in
- Jamess Blog - Vitamin k epoxide reductase warfarin
- Chemical Resistance Chart for Pipe Wrap epoxide Resin Products
- ... Biochemical nucleophilic substitutions with epoxide electrophiles
- ... epoxide hardeners by nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy
- epoxide (Oxirane) Ring Preparation from Oxidation of Alkenes
- ... STICKS CASTING RESIN LAMINATING RESIN ADHESIVERESIN epoxide RESIN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.