Scrabble word: PEROXIDE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PEROXIDE exist?
Definitions of PEROXIDE in dictionaries:
- noun - a viscous liquid with strong oxidizing properties
- noun - an inorganic compound containing the divalent ion -O-O-
- verb - bleach with peroxide
- A compound, such as sodium peroxide, Na 2O2, that contains a peroxyl group and yields hydrogen peroxide when treated with an acid.
- Hydrogen peroxide.
- To treat with peroxide.
- To bleach (hair) with hydrogen peroxide.
- verb - to treat with peroxide (a bleaching agent)