Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PEROXIDE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PEROXIDE exist?
Definitions of PEROXIDE in dictionaries:
- noun - a viscous liquid with strong oxidizing properties
- noun - an inorganic compound containing the divalent ion -O-O-
- verb - bleach with peroxide
- A compound, such as sodium peroxide, Na 2O2, that contains a peroxyl group and yields hydrogen peroxide when treated with an acid.
- Hydrogen peroxide.
- To treat with peroxide.
- To bleach (hair) with hydrogen peroxide.
- v - to treat with peroxide (a bleaching agent)
There are 8 letters in PEROXIDE: D E E I O P R X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PEROXIDE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PEROXIDE plus a wildcard: PEROXIDE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PEROXIDE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PEROXIDE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.