Scrabble word: ELEMENT
Is ELEMENT valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of ELEMENT in dictionaries:
- noun - an abstract part of something
- noun - an artifact that is one of the individual parts of which a composite entity is made up
- noun - any of the more than 100 known substances (of which 92 occur naturally) that cannot be separated into simpler substances and that singly or in combination constitute all matter
- noun - the most favorable environment for a plant or animal
- noun - one of four substances thought in ancient and medieval cosmology to constitute the physical universe
- noun - the situation in which you are happiest and most effective
- noun - a straight line that generates a cylinder or cone
- A fundamental, essential, or irreducible constituent of a composite entity.
- A member of a set.
- A point, line, or plane.
- A part of a geometric configuration, such as an angle in a triangle.
- The generatrix of a geometric figure.
- Any of the terms in the rectangular array of terms that constitute a matrix or determinant.
- A substance composed of atoms having an identical number of protons in each nucleus.
- One of four substances, earth, air, fire, or water, formerly regarded as a fundamental constituent of the universe.
- The resistance wire in an electrical appliance such as a heater or an oven.
- An environment naturally suited to or associated with an individual: He is in his element when traveling.
- The central meaning shared by these nouns is “one of the individual parts of which a composite entity is made up”: the grammatical elements of a sentence; jealousy, a component of his character; melody and harmony, two of the constituents of a musical composition; ambition as a key factor in her success; humor, an effective ingredient of a speech.
- noun - a substance that cannot be separated into simpler substances by chemical means
There are 7 letters in ELEMENT: E E E L M N T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ELEMENT
Click to search all anagrams of ELEMENT plus a wildcard: ELEMENT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ELEMENT
Images for ELEMENT
Lookup in Wiki for ELEMENT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.