Scrabble word: DRENCH
In which Scrabble dictionary does DRENCH exist?
Definitions of DRENCH in dictionaries:
- verb - drench or submerge or be drenched or submerged
- verb - force to drink
- verb - permeate or impregnate
- verb - cover with liquid
- To wet through and through; soak.
- To administer a large oral dose of liquid medicine to (an animal).
- To provide with something in great abundance; surfeit: just drenched in money.
- The act of wetting or becoming wet through and through.
- A large dose of liquid medicine, especially one administered to an animal by pouring down the throat.
- verb - to wet thoroughly