Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DRENCH
In which Scrabble dictionary does DRENCH exist?
Definitions of DRENCH in dictionaries:
- verb - drench or submerge or be drenched or submerged
- verb - force to drink
- verb - permeate or impregnate
- verb - cover with liquid
- To wet through and through; soak.
- To administer a large oral dose of liquid medicine to (an animal).
- To provide with something in great abundance; surfeit: just drenched in money.
- The act of wetting or becoming wet through and through.
- A large dose of liquid medicine, especially one administered to an animal by pouring down the throat.
- verb - to wet thoroughly
There are 6 letters in DRENCH: C D E H N R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DRENCH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DRENCH plus a wildcard: DRENCH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DRENCH
6 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DRENCH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.