Scrabble word: DIVIDER
In which Scrabble dictionary does DIVIDER exist?
Definitions of DIVIDER in dictionaries:
- noun - a taxonomist who classifies organisms into many groups on the basis of relatively minor characteristics
- noun - a person who separates something into parts or groups
- noun - a vertical structure that divides or separates (as a wall divides one room from another)
- noun - a drafting instrument resembling a compass that is used for dividing lines into equal segments or for transferring measurements
- One that divides, especially a screen or other partition.
- A highway median strip.
- A device resembling a compass, used for dividing lines and transferring measurements.
- verb - to separate into parts, areas, or groups
There are 7 letters in DIVIDER: D D E I I R V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DIVIDER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DIVIDER plus a wildcard: DIVIDER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DIVIDER
Images for DIVIDER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.