Scrabble word: DIVIDE
Is DIVIDE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of DIVIDE in dictionaries:
- noun - a serious disagreement between two groups of people (typically producing tension or hostility)
- noun - a ridge of land that separates two adjacent river systems
- verb - separate into parts or portions
- verb - perform a division
- verb - act as a barrier between
- verb - come apart
- verb - make a division or separation
- verb - force, take, or pull apart
- To separate into parts, sections, groups, or branches.
- To sector into units of measurement; graduate.
- To separate and group according to kind; classify.
- To separate into opposing factions; disunite: “They want not to divide either the Revolution or the Church but to be an integral part of both” (Conor Cruise O’Brien).
- To cause (members of a parliament) to vote by separating into groups, as pro and con.
- To separate from something else; cut off: divided the boys from the girls for gym class.
- To apportion among a number.
- To subject to the process of division.
- To be an exact divisor of.
- To become separated into parts.
- To branch out, as a river.
- To form into factions; take sides.
- To vote by dividing.
- To perform the operation of division.
- To undergo cell division.
- A dividing point or line: “would clearly tip the court... across a dangerous constitutional divide” (Lawrence H.
- A ridge of land; a watershed.
- verb - to separate into parts, areas, or groups
There are 6 letters in DIVIDE: D D E I I V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DIVIDE
Click to search all anagrams of DIVIDE plus a wildcard: DIVIDE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DIVIDE
Images for DIVIDE
Lookup in Wiki for DIVIDE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.