Scrabble word: DIVIDES
In which Scrabble dictionary does DIVIDES exist?
Definitions of DIVIDES in dictionaries:
- noun - a serious disagreement between two groups of people (typically producing tension or hostility)
- noun - a ridge of land that separates two adjacent river systems
- verb - separate into parts or portions
- verb - perform a division
- verb - act as a barrier between
- verb - come apart
- verb - make a division or separation
- verb - force, take, or pull apart
- verb - to separate into parts, areas, or groups
There are 7 letters in DIVIDES: D D E I I S V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DIVIDES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DIVIDES plus a wildcard: DIVIDES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DIVIDES
Images for DIVIDES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.