Scrabble word: CIVILIZE
In which Scrabble dictionary does CIVILIZE exist?
Definitions of CIVILIZE in dictionaries:
- verb - teach or refine to be discriminative in taste or judgment
- verb - raise from a barbaric to a civilized state
- To raise from barbarism to an enlightened stage of development; bring out of a primitive or savage state.
- To educate in matters of culture and refinement; make more polished or sophisticated.
- verb - to bring out of savagery
There are 8 letters in CIVILIZE: C E I I I L V Z
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CIVILIZE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CIVILIZE plus a wildcard: CIVILIZE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CIVILIZE
Images for CIVILIZE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.