Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CIVILIZED
In which Scrabble dictionary does CIVILIZED exist?
Definitions of CIVILIZED in dictionaries:
- verb - teach or refine to be discriminative in taste or judgment
- verb - raise from a barbaric to a civilized state
- adj - having a high state of culture and development both social and technological
- adj - marked by refinement in taste and manners
- Having a highly developed society and culture.
- Showing evidence of moral and intellectual advancement; humane, ethical, and reasonable: terrorist acts that shocked the civilized world.
- Marked by refinement in taste and manners; cultured; polished.
- verb - to bring out of savagery
There are 9 letters in CIVILIZED: C D E I I I L V Z
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CIVILIZED plus a wildcard: CIVILIZED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CIVILIZED
9 letter words
8 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CIVILIZED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.