Scrabble word: CAUGHT
In which Scrabble dictionary does CAUGHT exist?
Definitions of CAUGHT in dictionaries:
- noun - a drawback or difficulty that is not readily evident
- noun - the quantity that was caught
- noun - a person regarded as a good matrimonial prospect
- noun - anything that is caught (especially if it is worth catching)
- noun - a break or check in the voice (usually a sign of strong emotion)
- noun - a restraint that checks the motion of something
- noun - a fastener that fastens or locks a door or window
- noun - a cooperative game in which a ball is passed back and forth
- noun - the act of catching an object with the hands
- noun - the act of apprehending (especially apprehending a criminal)
- verb - to capture after pursuit
There are 6 letters in CAUGHT: A C G H T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CAUGHT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CAUGHT plus a wildcard: CAUGHT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CAUGHT
Images for CAUGHT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.