Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BURGER
In which Scrabble dictionary does BURGER exist?
Definitions of BURGER in dictionaries:
- noun - United States jurist appointed chief justice of the United States Supreme Court by Richard Nixon (1907-1995)
- noun - a sandwich consisting of a fried cake of minced beef served on a bun, often with other ingredients
- A sandwich consisting of a bun, a cooked beef patty, and often other ingredients such as cheese, onion slices, lettuce, or condiments.
- A sandwich with a nonbeef filling.
There are 6 letters in BURGER: B E G R R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BURGER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BURGER plus a wildcard: BURGER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BURGER
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BURGER
- Sorry professor thats the size of a regular burger.
- Cooking Pandas Grandma burger simple recipe Simple Recipes for ...
- Who Sells The Best burger In Redding Daily Dump
- Cheese burger with lettuce cheese and tomato isolated over white ...
- America - The burgerful My Food Voice
- burger Kings Stacker Japan Today Japan News and Discussion
- Brothers burger Hambuger Lifes Sweet Fudge
- burger.jpg (108745 bytes)
- Notre Fameux burgers Gourmet - Our Famous Gourmet burgers
- The Macho Nacho burger
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.