Scrabble word: BOUQUET
In which Scrabble dictionary does BOUQUET exist?
Definitions of BOUQUET in dictionaries:
- noun - an arrangement of flowers that is usually given as a present
- noun - a pleasingly sweet olfactory property
- A cluster of flowers; a nosegay.
- The central meaning shared by these nouns is “a bunch of cut flowers”: a bouquet of roses; a bride carrying a nosegay of lilies of the valley; gathered a posy of violets.
- noun - a bunch of flowers
There are 7 letters in BOUQUET: B E O Q T U U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BOUQUET
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BOUQUET plus a wildcard: BOUQUET?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BOUQUET
Images for BOUQUET
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.