Scrabble word: BLESSES
In which Scrabble dictionary does BLESSES exist?
Definitions of BLESSES in dictionaries:
- verb - give a benediction to
- verb - confer prosperity or happiness on
- verb - make the sign of the cross over someone in order to call on God for protection
- verb - render holy by means of religious rites
- adj - having a divine nature or origin
- noun - a holy place
There are 7 letters in BLESSES: B E E L S S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BLESSES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BLESSES plus a wildcard: BLESSES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BLESSES
Images for BLESSES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.