Scrabble word: BENCHES
In which Scrabble dictionary does BENCHES exist?
Definitions of BENCHES in dictionaries:
- noun - a long seat for more than one person
- noun - a level shelf of land interrupting a declivity (with steep slopes above and below)
- noun - persons who administer justice
- noun - a strong worktable for a carpenter or mechanic
- noun - the magistrate or judge or judges sitting in court in judicial capacity to compose the court collectively
- noun - the reserve players on a team
- noun - (law) the seat for judges in a courtroom
- verb - take out of a game
- verb - exhibit on a bench
- verb - to take a player out of a game
There are 7 letters in BENCHES: B C E E H N S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BENCHES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BENCHES plus a wildcard: BENCHES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BENCHES
Images for BENCHES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.