Scrabble word: BARRACK
In which Scrabble dictionary does BARRACK exist?
Definitions of BARRACK in dictionaries:
- noun - a building or group of buildings used to house military personnel
- verb - lodge in barracks
- verb - spur on or encourage especially by cheers and shouts
- verb - laugh at with contempt and derision
- Often barracks (b4rùNks).
- Often barracks.
- To jeer or shout at a player, speaker, or team.
- To shout support for a team.
- verb - to shout boisterously
There are 7 letters in BARRACK: A A B C K R R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BARRACK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BARRACK plus a wildcard: BARRACK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BARRACK
Images for BARRACK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.