Scrabble word: ABACK
In which Scrabble dictionary does ABACK exist?
Definitions of ABACK in dictionaries:
- adv - having the wind against the forward side of the sails
- adv - by surprise
- By surprise: He was taken aback by her caustic remarks.
- Behind: aback of the house.
- Ago: several years aback.
- In such a way that the wind pushes against the forward side of a sail or sails.
- Back; backward.
- adv - toward the back
There are 5 letters in ABACK: A A B C K
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ABACK plus a wildcard: ABACK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ABACK
Images for ABACK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.