Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: AZIMUTH
In which Scrabble dictionary does AZIMUTH exist?
Definitions of AZIMUTH in dictionaries:
- noun - the azimuth of a celestial body is the angle between the vertical plane containing it and the plane of the meridian
- The horizontal angular distance from a reference direction, usually the northern point of the horizon, to the point where a vertical circle through a celestial body intersects the horizon, usually measured clockwise.
- The horizontal angle of the observer’s bearing in surveying, measured clockwise from a referent direction, as from the north, or from a referent celestial body, usually Polaris.
- The lateral deviation of a projectile or bomb.
- n - an angle of horizontal deviation
There are 7 letters in AZIMUTH: A H I M T U Z
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to AZIMUTH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AZIMUTH plus a wildcard: AZIMUTH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AZIMUTH
7 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for AZIMUTH
- This figure shows the various azimuth keywords and the equivalent ...
- Using and azimuth generator I was able to create this view from my ...
- The azimuth is calculated from the above parameters
- The azimuth angle can be calculated for each pin based on the arc ...
- The azimuth is the angle formed between a reference direction (North ...
- To get the effects of the azimuth and elevation properties special ...
- azimuth map
- azimuth CSS properties - image courtesy Jennifer Kyrnin