Scrabble word: AZIMUTH
Is AZIMUTH valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of AZIMUTH in dictionaries:
- noun - the azimuth of a celestial body is the angle between the vertical plane containing it and the plane of the meridian
- The horizontal angular distance from a reference direction, usually the northern point of the horizon, to the point where a vertical circle through a celestial body intersects the horizon, usually measured clockwise.
- The horizontal angle of the observer’s bearing in surveying, measured clockwise from a referent direction, as from the north, or from a referent celestial body, usually Polaris.
- The lateral deviation of a projectile or bomb.
- noun - an angle of horizontal deviation
There are 7 letters in AZIMUTH: A H I M T U Z
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to AZIMUTH
Click to search all anagrams of AZIMUTH plus a wildcard: AZIMUTH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AZIMUTH
Images for AZIMUTH
Lookup in Wiki for AZIMUTH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.