Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: AUXINS
In which Scrabble dictionary does AUXINS exist?
Definitions of AUXINS in dictionaries:
- noun - a plant hormone that promotes root formation and bud growth
- adj - a substance used to regulate plant growth [n -S] : AUXINIC
There are 6 letters in AUXINS: A I N S U X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to AUXINS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AUXINS plus a wildcard: AUXINS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AUXINS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for AUXINS
- Title auxins and effects on plants by sarada kollu on 2011-08-17
- Chapter 3 Plant responses to environmental stimuli.
- Gravitropism (growing towards or away from gravity depending on which ...
- Plant Hormones - auxins
- Science aid Plant growth and auxins
- OSU PCMB101 Laboratory Resources
- structures of auxins indole acetic acid indole butyric acid ...
- There are five main groups of plant hormones.
- auxins reverse plant male sterility caused by high temperatures
- Gallery for auxins
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.