Scrabble word: ARCHAIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does ARCHAIC exist?
Definitions of ARCHAIC in dictionaries:
- adj - so extremely old as seeming to belong to an earlier period
- adj - little evolved from or characteristic of an earlier ancestral type
- Of, relating to, or characteristic of a much earlier, often more primitive period: an archaic bronze statuette.
- Of, relating to, or characteristic of words and language that were once common but are now used chiefly to suggest an earlier style or period.
- adj - pertaining to an earlier time
There are 7 letters in ARCHAIC: A A C C H I R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ARCHAIC
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ARCHAIC plus a wildcard: ARCHAIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ARCHAIC
Images for ARCHAIC
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.