Scrabble word: ANARCHIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does ANARCHIC exist?
Definitions of ANARCHIC in dictionaries:
- adj - without law or control
- Of, like, or supporting anarchy: anarchic oratory.
- Likely to produce or result in anarchy.
- Lacking order or control: an anarchic state of affairs in the office; an anarchic mobile sculpture.
- adj - absence of government [n -CHIES] : ANARCHIC
There are 8 letters in ANARCHIC: A A C C H I N R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ANARCHIC
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ANARCHIC plus a wildcard: ANARCHIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ANARCHIC
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ANARCHIC
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.