Scrabble word: AFFORD
In which Scrabble dictionary does AFFORD exist?
Definitions of AFFORD in dictionaries:
- verb - be able to spare or give up
- verb - be the cause or source of
- verb - have the financial means to do something or buy something
- verb - afford access to
- To have the financial means for; be able to meet the cost of: not able to afford a new car.
- To be able to spare or give up: can’t afford an hour for lunch.
- To be able to do or bear without disadvantage or risk to oneself: can afford to be tolerant.
- To make available; provide: a sport affording good exercise; a tree that affords ample shade.
- verb - to have sufficient means for