Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: AFFORD
In which Scrabble dictionary does AFFORD exist?
Definitions of AFFORD in dictionaries:
- verb - be able to spare or give up
- verb - be the cause or source of
- verb - have the financial means to do something or buy something
- verb - afford access to
- To have the financial means for; be able to meet the cost of: not able to afford a new car.
- To be able to spare or give up: can’t afford an hour for lunch.
- To be able to do or bear without disadvantage or risk to oneself: can afford to be tolerant.
- To make available; provide: a sport affording good exercise; a tree that affords ample shade.
- verb - to have sufficient means for
There are 6 letters in AFFORD: A D F F O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to AFFORD
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AFFORD plus a wildcard: AFFORD?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AFFORD
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for AFFORD
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.