Scrabble word: ADEQUATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does ADEQUATE exist?
Definitions of ADEQUATE in dictionaries:
- adj - having the requisite qualities or resources to meet a task
- adj - sufficient for the purpose
- adj - about average
- Sufficient to satisfy a requirement or meet a need.
- Barely satisfactory or sufficient: The skater’s technique was only adequate.
- adj - sufficient for a specific requirement
There are 8 letters in ADEQUATE: A A D E E Q T U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ADEQUATE plus a wildcard: ADEQUATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ADEQUATE
Images for ADEQUATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.