Scrabble word: EQUATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does EQUATE exist?
Definitions of EQUATE in dictionaries:
- verb - consider or describe as similar, equal, or analogous
- verb - be equivalent or parallel, in mathematics
- verb - make equal, uniform, corresponding, or matching
- To make equal or equivalent.
- To reduce to a standard or an average; equalize.
- To be or seem to be equal; correspond.
- adj - having the same capability, quantity, or effect as another
- verb - to be equal to
There are 6 letters in EQUATE: A E E Q T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EQUATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EQUATE plus a wildcard: EQUATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EQUATE
Images for EQUATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.