Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ABACUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does ABACUS exist?
Definitions of ABACUS in dictionaries:
- noun - a tablet placed horizontally on top of the capital of a column as an aid in supporting the architrave
- noun - a calculator that performs arithmetic functions by manually sliding counters on rods or in grooves
- A manual computing device consisting of a frame holding parallel rods strung with movable counters.
- A slab on the top of the capital of a column.
- noun - a calculating device
There are 6 letters in ABACUS: A A B C S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ABACUS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ABACUS plus a wildcard: ABACUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ABACUS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ABACUS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.