Is WHEELER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of WHEELER in various dictionaries:
- noun - Scottish archaeologist (1890-1976)
- noun - someone who makes and repairs wooden wheels
- noun - the man at the outermost end of the rank in wheeling
- noun - a person who rides a bicycle
- noun - a draft horse harnessed behind others and nearest the wheels of a vehicle
- One that wheels.
- A thing that moves on or is equipped with wheels or a wheel.
- A wheel horse.
- verb - to convey on wheels (circular frames designed to turn on an axis)
There are 7 letters in WHEELER: E E E H L R W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to WHEELER
To search all scrabble anagrams of WHEELER, to go: WHEELER?
Rearrange the letters in WHEELER and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of WHEELER
What's nearby WHEELER
Lookup in Wiki for WHEELER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of WHEELER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: WHEELER"