Is WELCOME valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of WELCOME in various dictionaries:
- noun - the state of being welcome
- noun - a greeting or reception
- verb - accept gladly
- verb - bid welcome to
- verb - receive someone, as into one's house
- adj - giving pleasure or satisfaction or received with pleasure or freely granted
- Received with pleasure and hospitality into one’s company or home: a welcome guest.
- Giving pleasure or satisfaction; agreeable or gratifying: a welcome respite from hard work.
- Cordially or willingly permitted or invited: You are welcome to join us.
- Freely granted one’s courtesy.
- A cordial greeting or hospitable reception given to an arriving person.
- A reception upon arrival: gave the stranger an unfriendly welcome.
- The state of being welcome: Don’t overstay your welcome.
- To greet, receive, or entertain (another or others) cordially or hospitably.
- Used to greet cordially a visitor or recent arrival.
- verb - to greet cordially
There are 7 letters in WELCOME: C E E L M O W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to WELCOME
To search all scrabble anagrams of WELCOME, to go: WELCOME?
Rearrange the letters in WELCOME and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of WELCOME
What's nearby WELCOME
Lookup in Wiki for WELCOME
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of WELCOME, do not miss the additional links under "More about: WELCOME"