Is CLEW valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CLEW in various dictionaries:
- noun - a ball of yarn or cord or thread
- noun - evidence that helps to solve a problem
- verb - roll into a ball
- A ball of yarn or thread.
- The ball of thread used by Theseus to find his way out of the labyrinth.
- One of the two lower corners of a square sail.
- The lower aft corner of a fore-and-aft sail.
- A metal loop attached to the lower corner of a sail.
- To roll or coil into a ball.
- To raise the lower corners of (a square sail) by means of clew lines.
- verb - to roll into a ball
There are 4 letters in CLEW: C E L W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CLEW
To search all scrabble anagrams of CLEW, to go: CLEW?
Rearrange the letters in CLEW and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CLEW
What's nearby CLEW
Lookup in Wiki for CLEW
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CLEW, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CLEW"