Is TYRANT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TYRANT in various dictionaries:
- noun - a cruel and oppressive dictator
- noun - in ancient Greece, a ruler who had seized power without legal right to it
- noun - any person who exercises power in a cruel way
- An absolute ruler who governs without restrictions.
- A ruler who exercises power in a harsh, cruel manner.
- An oppressive, harsh, arbitrary person.
- noun - an absolute ruler
There are 6 letters in TYRANT: A N R T T Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TYRANT
To search all scrabble anagrams of TYRANT, to go: TYRANT?
Rearrange the letters in TYRANT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TYRANT
What's nearby TYRANT
Lookup in Wiki for TYRANT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TYRANT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TYRANT"